Thursday, December 13, 2007

I am 19!

This week I started to work as a part timer in a takeaway restaurant. Today there's another part timer english boy (18 yrs old) worked together with me. And he wanted to know how old am I. He said " u dun have to tell me, let me guess...you're 19." hahahaha..I was so happy then I said you're wrong. And he said:"so you're 18"..#@$&*speechless
Wahahahaha....after that I told him I was definately older than 19. He said: It couldnt be, you must be kidding. Okay, the most is 21, it is imposibble you're older than 21". I said I am older than 21 he did not believe. When I told him I am 27, he insisted I am cheating him. He keep saying that I was born in the year of Tiger, which is 21 yrs old.
Hahaha.......whatever it is, I am very happy to hear that......so happy.
one more funny things is, I cant really catch what he said because he speakpretty fast and tend to digest some words. So when I ask him what he would like to be, he said: Fireman. I thought he was saying farmer. SO I ask him what kind of farmer you would like to be (like plant vege, rare cow etc), only when he was explaining those firestation, host etc....I realised that he was saying fireman. Sangat malulah

5 comments:

Erika said...

u will get used to their accent sooner or later...
haha! i remember last time when i studied in uk and wanted to buy a train ticket, the ticket seller asked my fren, "1 adult and 1 child"? hahaha... that time i was around 21. kekeke... my fren was bigger in size...

angi said...

你经常都会摆乌龙,果然是我的姐姐(傻大姐)!!!

vivienne said...

Erika ::
that's hilarious!!

Angi ::
so you are the "傻小姐"!! haha~

Eve ::
if that's the case, you cannot be bad coz you are only an underage from their eye sight!! *sigh* hehehe

Eve said...

That day I went and buy wine. The shopkeeper asked for my ID. I din bring, so I gave them my driving license. They dun believe it and got to check with the admin. hahahaa, so I tell them, you check lah, no problem, I am glad that I looks under 18!

andersonloo said...

xiao mui mui? hahaha...