Sunday, October 26, 2008

cycling

cycling in the UK is a leisure activity.
I went cycling today, for a distance of 16 mile. It took me 1 hour plus to arrive the destination and another hour to come back, at 12 degree celsius? more or less...

Well, as the day still bright, it is truly a leisure as the scence is wonderful. However, thinking of I am going to spend 2 hour everyday cycling to work, plus the first frost is coming...I dunno am I still be able to enjoy the cycling. I have to cycle to work at 7 am and come back at 6.30pm. You cant imagine that 6.30pm the sky is just like 8pm in Malaysia....and I have to go through a short distance of forest area...plus there's are less than 10 farms(house) along the way...scream also no one will hear me. Can't believe I am going to do this in next 3 weeks! I think tomorrow the weather is something like 9 degree celcius maximum.

Well, c'est la vie!! need to survive so I have to do it!!!

1 comment:

vivienne said...

better be extra caution, sweetie..