Monday, October 20, 2008

Outdoor pig farming

I got a chance to visit an outdoor pig farm...wonderful.You just can't imagine...how happy the sows are...(well i think they are happy)..
When I first saw these....
I thought I entered to a camping site...keep asking the vet: Dun tell me there's pig living in the hut!!!....wow, can't believe it...each of the 'camp', well we call it pen, is about 20 meter square, with the mother pig and her baby in it...Piglets live in the hut because it is warmer and they came out to graze with their mother when they are big enough.
Have you ever see pig grazing?

Piglets with the mother....

I sent the pictures to one of my friends, who deal with pig farmers, and he said, he wanted to be a pig too....hahahaha...no just kidding. Being a pig will never better than a human being. :)








1 comment:

Erika said...

haha... ya, agree... coz they will end up being eaten... *grin*