Saturday, August 26, 2006

The power of money

Everybody knows abt the power of money. Money might not be everything but without it, it's nothing.
It makes ur life a big different. For example, this morning, I send a parcel to my sister in UK. If it were during my varsity life, i will have to think three times, and will squeeze my brain to think how to make the parcel lighther, or try to buy something cheap. But now I am working. Definately I have more money (although still very poor ) than a student before. So I bought the good quality mooncake, coffee, biscuit for my sister. When I send this parcel, it was 3.3kg, and cost me RM 150 ++. If I was a student like 3 months ago, Iwill sure squeeze my brain again and I believe I will neer send the parcel out without taking out some of the food. But this morning, even I felt it's quite expensive, but i am still glad that it doesnt go up to RM200 or RM300....huh?strange yea?
Long ago, having KFC as lunch or dinner is a big deal, now, (it's still a big deal) but it become a small deal when u look at the price of food around. .Everything change... by time, by the environment, by ur mind and by your life......

2 comments:

D Nature Organic Health & Beauty said...

After much hard work in studying and putting effort in creating a better life for yourself, maybe it's time to pamper urself occasionally. Don't only work hard, work smart n play smart too :) Welcome to the University of Society, my dear fren.

C. H. Beh said...

Haha, welcome and keep the spirit as you have now. Not like me, after few years, feel tire already......

Sometime did feel get lesser money and get more time (like work 3 days a week). :P