Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hunter the cute horse

Today I went to do an exercise test on a horse named Hunter. He is a grey horse (means white in colour). He was required to exercise 4 round for a 500m long track.First round should only be canter but from far I can see this fellow slow gallop towards me...ok nvm, I took blood sample...sayang him a bit and let it go for the second and third round,canter. For the last round, it suppose to gallop,when I countdown, 5,4,3,2,1 go!...wahlau, the fellow thought he was racing, shoot up like a rocket, "kokhkokhkokhkokhkokh......" within a glance of eye, he was very far from my sight, then diassapear into another site of the track...DO u ever see the horse gallop from the back ( should see it during racing, more funny)...It was so funny seing their butt and hind limb...like a frog leg???hahaha..the horse ran so fast until the end of the track, it was just about to get it's momentum up to shoot up..so he speed up to go further faster but luckily the rider could stop him from knocking into the fences. But all of us already laughing at the horse...he is so prone to be a race horse...from the behavior shown by him, we can sense that this horse like to go fast and cannot be let behind, he will try to catch up..Well, it's might not be that good for an endurance horse which they need more stamina than speed. Eventually of course this fellow was gasping for more oxygen and having tachycardia ( high heart beat), he had very very shallow breathing...kesian..y run so fast, so kiasu..hahaha. THis is a naive horse. Naive horse means has not yet been trained before for strenous exercise..this is the first time..But for me, he is naive...as children, he just enjoy running, do whatever he wanted and he is soooooo cute because he is so naive!!

5 comments:

pam said...

wat's the title of ur project a?

doBot said...

Do u mean naive is cute or cute is naive?

kekekek :)

Ya laa...what ur project tittle?

Eve said...

My project title is " effect of short term training on the fitness level of endurance horses under malaysia condition. This 16 got endurance right? All my horse are the participoant. one month ago they already under trainig by their rider. So I will do 2 exercise test with the horse, take the blood sample detect for lactate and GGT changes. I also take heart rate during exercise.
Naive in my project is horse never benn trained for endurance before or never enter competition lah.
Naive is cute? Cute is naive? is just like asking do we have egg first or chicken first?? hahaha

Eve said...

SOrry I mean "this 16th dec has an endurance competition"

pam said...

good response eve! haha.. chicken first or egg first?

to me naive and cute sometimes fits into this question. ;)