Saturday, April 18, 2009

Vet's job- all creatures, big or small......

EM is my colleague. A vet from Czech Republic. We work together, stay together under a same roof and seing each other together.

Today is Saturday and we are not working. I thought we will not have to communicate. At least give each other some private time (私人空间). But she asked me to go to visit a Bees shop because she is going to start her bee keeping plan....

Bees.......yes..it is bees...
I can't see is there any fun seing a bee....well, maybe they just keep the bee but not watching them like you take care of your dogs or cats. Mind you, they are not pet...they work and produce HONEY!!! That's why I am willing to go travel with her in this lovely saturday morning.

Suddenly I have a question, so I asked her: You might want to keep your bees in the garden so that you can keep an eye on them. But if they fall sick, who is going to treat them??? us??? Bring to clinic?? How?

Seriously, we have patient like gold fish, snake, mice, CHICKEN (not bird, it's the chicken that you will eat) etc....but I don't expect to see a bee coming for treatment!

No comments: