Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ratatouille


Yeah, I had just finished watching Ratatouille...I like it!

Like the little chef said when he argued with his father:
Change is natural, it starts when we decide.
If we keep looking behind us, or how much we are left behind, we will never move forward, and will never know what's in front of us.

I am leaving my comfort zone though I wish so much to stay and enjoy. Yet I dunno what is in front of me. There is lots of obstacles, doubt, lost, disappointment, hard work waiting for me, to shed my tears and blood. I am glad that I have made this decision for myself, with brave and courage.

4 comments:

Erika said...

you are still young... can't stick to a place for too long or else... good luck & all the best in ur future undertakings!!!

让我们迎接美好的未来吧!!!(肉麻)

vivienne said...

when we say nothing at all~ all the best, my friend!

exiadbq is nowhere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
exiadbq is nowhere said...

"Change is natural, it starts when we decide. ”I google this sentence,and lead me here,I think this one is just one of classic line in this movie.
just like the view stated in谁偷走了我的奶酪? hehe~