Thursday, September 13, 2007

Back to the past

Today, I asked my colleague VV, what would you do if you were back to the past?
Would you choose to be a girl again? She said yes!
Yeah!, I said yes too. Before that, sometime, occasionally i will think of being a guy in the next life. Why? Because I think I am from the Mars, I dun like little tiny things, dun like shopping, dun like to take time to do treatment for my hair, to dress up myself........
But now, I would like to be a girl.
because a girl do not have the compulsory responsibility to rare a family (even though the women nowadays have to), a girl can dress up herself nicely, can have many pairs of shoes, many clothes, many jewelries , take an hour for bath, take 2 hours to make up, eat slow slow......without any critics.
Because we are girls. Girls are like that. You can not blame them, it is the natural characteristic and privileges given to a girl. Right? :) Anyone disagree ya?

Sometime, i was also thinking...
If i was back to the past, would I still choose to be a vet? Would I work in this company? Would I make this decision?
I dunno yet what I would do, because I never got back to the past.....

2 comments:

Erika said...

maybe u will have the chance to go back one day... heheh... :p

angi said...

那会是一个很好的机会让你从新开始。