Sunday, October 15, 2006

Careless mistake

I did a very careless mistake that make me very very embarrassing. I have a supplier from India came for a visit. He is the marketing director of the company. Of course, to show our manner, we (me and my another vet senior) went to airport and pick him up.
We were actually late...err...should said that his flight landed earlier, so we were late. Surprisingly he is quite handsome..like bollywood star...hahaha...does not look like him in the photo.
On the way back to his hotel, he grabbed the opportunity to talk to us, introduced his product and also discuss some market condition in India.
When he mentioned that their total comsumption of livestock meat in India is majority Chicken and followed by Mutton, I suddenly " Y is mutton?"
Then very fast I relalised that they do not eat beef. So I keep telling myself " They do not eat beef, dun ask about beef".....
Unfortunately, I also dunno what happen to me, I replied him : " the consumption of mutton is over beef?"
Oh my god...I can straight away feel that my face turn into very hot and red......his face also turn into very weird expression and cool....(god!!!)...
Then my DEAREST senior (vet) : they dun eat beef lah....right? HHAHAHAHAHAHA...He was laughing...
He some more laughing !!!
I felt too bad to say anything again...So I just keep quiet and extremely becareful in saying any word by then....:(

1 comment:

Erika said...

there are times like that...

i think u speak faster than u think lar... haha!