Sunday, April 02, 2006

Seminar

Just finish the final year project seminar presentation. Huh......really reallly relax...the day before presentation, i was so tension because i had presented to several of my fren and even my supervisor, but they dun really understand what i was presenting. I was so sad and dunno what to do. So to release tension, i bought a box of rice for dinner and sleep straight away after dinner. However, i felt so dizzy and headache and feel wanna vomit after i woke up. I vomitted...ai...wasted my RM 2..hahaha now i know stress really a big problem.
The morning before presentation, my supervisor said he purposely change his apointment from afternoon to morning so that he can come to my presentation. He said among his student, he is more worried about me. Arr..i dun want him to come to my presentation. He came in at the middle of my presentation, from that onward, i dunno what am I talking about.
After presentation, most of the DVM confuse with my presentation, but junior said they understand my presentation. I dunno whether i should feel happy or sad? :( But today i saw pak sheikh, he said my presentation is excellent. hahaha. I felt relief even thought i know he will said the same word to everyone.hahaha

No comments: