Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I hate Durian Seed

My cute cute prof surgery told me yesterday that the question in my comprehensive essay is "Gastrotomy"....arr.....after hearing i cry and cry...(of cos not real lah)..
The question is like that. A dog, beagle, presented to hospital with a complaint of swallowing durian seed 5cm X 4cm. So what surgical precedure u want to carry out?
I was thinking, where got so big durian seed, sure either stuck in esophagus or stomach...but after that i think ans think. I remembered my coursemate presented a case of enterotomy to remove the durian seed in intestine. At that time, Prof somemore ask us to bring a durian seed to him. So i think, could the seed stick in the intestine? So I start to wrote the procedure for enterotomy (open up the intestine). But prof say..
" This durian seed so big, cannot go through the stomach la..."
" No lah prof, after 24 hours , go to intestine liao lah...last time also got one case like that"
" Ah moi, the seed we took out only 2cm lah.."
" Pls tell me that it can stuck in the intestine lah.."
" cannot lah.."

:( ...I dun want to fren him liao lah...where got so big durian seed one......Why I so stupid not to write gastrostomy (opening of the stomach)...Stuppid !!! Wasted my time to write enterotomy and anastomosis some more!!!

1 comment:

C. H. Beh said...

Who knows people will invent a big durian later on.