Thursday, January 05, 2006

C'est la vie!

Yesterday, there was a message passing down to me that I need to take care of the animal fro day 1, enter the surgery and post operative then only I can present it as my conference. That means I cannot present my original case " intestinal stenosis" as I did not enter the surgery. It is such a waste because I had prepare the slide, surgery protocol..and because I needed the Cause of death, I spending sooo much time discussing with Dr.Jasni, somemore given lots of assigment by him...It's very wasted...I can actually keep presenting without caring all them..it should not be a problem. Dunno whether I am coward or what, I just a person that always try to avoid problem and issue...So I decided not to present this case...My conference is suppose in next week and my new surgery case was postponed to next week..

There's will, there's way. Ya..I think so.
Just suddenly think that I am very useless and just not good enough...Some people are cute, likable, smart, clever...but it seem that not everyone will turn into like this...So I was thinking why am I so not cute...not smart ...and very useless....do things so last minutes..sometime i really hate myself to be so useless and lazy..

But when we know we are not good enough, then we should try to be better...from time to time....So I will gambate....

Don't see things as they are, and say "why", dream things that they never were , and ask "why not?".......

No comments: