Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Holidays!!!

Short Vacation
Yeah Yeah
...finali....the holiday that we have been waiting so long.....AT the night of friday, me chan ling, wei yee, liza n foong yan went to have a drink...a very big cup of drink...eventually we all couldn't finish our drink...hahaha
Chan Ling and Wei yee were so relief..they had finish their conference. And now I start to worried about my conference. I decided to finished it during this weeked, ok...gambate!! But then after the drink, I went to Ah Ting's house and Accidently brought back a Hong Kong drama VCD...well, holiday mah..so enjoy loh...manatau...me and chan ling and my cute roomate, sitting in front of the computer for nearly 10 hours on saturday and sunday, to finish the drama...Finally, ofcourse I did not finish my conference!!
Since it's holiday, so I decided to do something relax that not really need our brain...so I decided to make some indian 'cookies'?- Vadei...hahaha not bad...taste like vadei...haahahaha
After 2 night punya suffer, finally I finished my conference power point. But no matter how I read it, forward backward fast slow...I still feel something wrong. Dun care...no energy liao..

1 comment:

Fanfan said...

THe cookies are very nice... make more next time !!