Thursday, August 04, 2005

My unlucky day!!!


Today it's a bad day for me...Early in the morning, I have to present my clinical case of a cat. Just prior to my presentation, I could not open my power point file, for some reason it hang. Oh my god, I got to present it without the screen and only at htat time that I forgot to bring my notebook with all the information in it. I have to squeeze my brain to remeber all the information....It's disastrous!! Next, I found out that I failed part of my first test...I just had the test 2 days ago...and I can't believe that I fail that section...Oh god, this is the first time I ever fail a test.....Disastrous!!!!
Dun Worry Be Happy!!!

2 comments:

pam said...

dun wori.. be happy.. hehe.. disastrous? naeh.. everyone's got their individual learning experience.. it come in any way.. as long as the person learns it well. ;P

ok la.. not so bad your presentation.. just tat luck was not with you - the pc hung for whatever cheh reason. :p

Fanfan said...

Read my blog eve and you will feel better .. life is just how it is , have fun with life .. :)

Dont put so much tension on yourself . we are not perfect!!