Thursday, August 11, 2005

Be cool !!


Aiyo...today I received another part of my first test..As I already failed my first part of my first test, here come the second part of my first test, and I prayed that I will pass this test, but unfortunately, I was at the border line! :( ....well, If I wanted to make myself relief, I could tell myself that only 30% of my friends passed the test..but but...I keep telling myself, there is no reason for me to fail the test...because I did studied!! Luckily, my lecturer is very kind. She said we can go to see her and spell all the answer infront of her without mistake (most of our marks get cut because of wrong spelling), then she will give us marks, so that those at the border line can pass.....Wau...she is very kind and I am going to do my best to make sure I pass this time..Wish me Luck!!! But I stilll cant believe that I failed the test....very upset...ok..like other always said, be cool, be steady and be prepared to continue the journey...

No comments: