Saturday, October 06, 2007

Dare or dare not?

Today is my last day and i was meeting colleagues to say thanks. Some people got to know that I am going for backpacking, to some places alone. They said I am very brave.

Well, actually I am not....

I do worry about my journey, my future plan, my finance etc....... I do feel lonely and afraid that there might be some unpleasant things happen and I will not know what to do. Just like what happened in Paris before.

Where did I get the gut to start the journey?

Em....I am quite nervous and lost the moment I wanna make this decision. But I think fear, money, obstacles.....should not be the reason stopping us doing what we wanna do.

We do not give up things due to some aspect that we too unable to predict, right?

So I think... I am brave, not because I dare to go backpack alone, or go to some middle east or foreign country.
I am brave because I dare to go through everything to color my life.


2 comments:

Erika said...

You are always that brave little girl in my heart...

All da best!!!

vivienne said...

丫头闯天下!勇者,赞!